Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forever 21 Forever


Thanks to my shopaholic sister Laura I have discovered Forever21 online, when I went to America last year I knew I loved the store but did not think of accessing their glorious goodies from my very own trusty computer!! Saying its awesome is an understatement!! I did a big order of 16 items about 3 weeks ago and they arrived on Friday. So happy! I got 2 pairs of really cute socks, heart stockings, a ring, a headband, a jumper, 2x t-shirts and 2x dressy tops for $164. I could not be happier! They have yellow tag deals where they put a few new items online and on sale for 24 hours! Shipping is $30US no matter how much you buy. It’s all such a bargain and the accessories are so cute that there is no chance you could possibly get buyers regret without being an idiot! I advise anyone with a credit card to get amongst it! It will change your wardrobe and your world! Even better do a big order with your friends and only pay postage once! Come on, change your world… You wouldn’t… www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment