Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mmmmm Thai


Last night I ordered my Thai take away online! All I did is run (or hop) up the stairs, click a few little buttons and typed in the following instructions for delivery man “Dear Delivery person, please make sure our Thai is yummy, hot and kept away from our dog Sasha. Please come to the room with the light on. Thank you very much; we’re looking forward to it!! See you soon, The Thailovers!” Who knew that you could not only do most things without leaving your house, you can also avoid talking to people all together and still get your delicious dinner delivered to your door. Life if becoming more and more convenient for people with agoraphobia, hopefully all these home delivery services through the internet are not breading social problems. Like me, sitting at home writing my blog haha. I have an injured foot, what’s your excuse?
P.s I highly recommend Season Thai Gordon at http://www.seasonthai.com.au/ their Salt and Pepper Squid wasn't the best but everything else was out of this world! Best thing is no charge for delivery to some areas.

1 comment:

  1. James is getting annoyed that I keep trying to read him your blogs... lol

    ReplyDelete