Monday, May 10, 2010

72 thanks to you!


Dear Phantom readers,

I am pleased to announce my blog has had 72 views! As much as my only follower (my sister) loves me, I am pretty sure she does not make up the entire 72 views. I am assuming she would answer for about 68 so here is the big question… where did the other four hits come from!? From now on my plan is to get people addicted to the word vomit I spill here, then change my settings so you have to join to read, finally I’d be able to find out who you are so I could send you a card to say thanks for allowing me to waste your precious time.

I can hardly blame you for not wanting to click “follow” and admit you check in here every now and then, funnily enough, here I sit, too embarrassed to admit to people I actually write this dribble. So, what loads blogs up with the dork factor so much? The reality is, if half my friends found out about this space they would pull out their thermometers and check my health! Really though, they should be happy about it! If we keep in mind what a chatter box I am, I’d have to say that this blog is doing a public service! Now, after finding the words, the time and the energy to type an entry on here, the last thing I can be bothered doing is talking about the same stuff, thus, saving my friends from being subjected to my useless rants for hours on end.

So thank you Mr Blog and phantom readers, one day I hope to be able to repay you!

No comments:

Post a Comment