Wednesday, May 19, 2010

love my friends, hate their cameras

I have been caught out many a time by a snap happy friend when I am in a slightly vulnerable state after one too many wines. Friends who assist you to get drunk and then encourage you to do silly things for the camera are the worst!!! On the weekend a friend of mine was convinced to skid along a tiled floor in her trackies for photos! The pain she experienced was bad enough when she woke up with blue welts on her knees but then to turn on her computer and find the images plastered on Facebook really was a good way to top it off. I use the experience of a friend as an example because all my classy clicks have been too incriminating to mention. As a result of being snapped smashed too many times I think there should be a rule where if a buddy is blind they should have the opportunity to view the photos and veto the terrible, tragic ones prior to them appearing on Facebook for all the frienemies, work colleagues and past, present and future love interests to see.
Below are a few photos of people who have been snapped in the act. Laugh away, hopefully none of these images include you…


No comments:

Post a Comment